The La Crosse Public Education Foundation Spring 2016 Newsletter is now available. Link to an online PDF here.
The newsletter — which is mailed to regular supporters of LPEF — features stories on:
- More than $25,000 in grants awarded to support schools
- Donors help Lincoln Show Choir hit the big stage in Chicago
- Bowtie Classic to be held Sept. 3
- Thank a Teacher Day is May 3
- Students see history can be fun at [art]ifact exhibit
For a link to past editions, see our Publications section.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list to receive a printed copy, please contact our office:
Executive Director David Stoeffler firstname.lastname@example.org
La Crosse Public Education Foundation (LPEF)
P.O. Box 1811 La Crosse, WI 54602-1811
Telephone: (608) 787-0226