Thank you for giving back!
Thank you! Your choice to give back to LPEF programs helps give students access to exciting educational experience, meets immediate needs of students and families, and helps support your colleagues in their professional creativity and development. You make a difference.
Over 275 SDLC employees give to LPEF through payroll deductions and one-time donations to support Random Acts of Kindness, Gold Star Grants, Teacher Appreciation, and other LPEF efforts.
All donations make an impact!
- $2/paycheck covers field trip fees for 10 students
- $5/paycheck gives a student warm clothing for winter
- $10/paycheck helps 5 kids get bus passes for a semester
- $20/paycheck refreshes a classroom library to get kids excited about reading
- $40/paycheck brings a visiting artist to a school
Be Entered to win prizes!
During the staff campaign each fall, staff can enter to win prizes! Prizes for the 2023-24 school year were:
- Two people won an Extra Personal Day to use during the 2023-24 school year.*
- One person from each school won a $50 Kwik Trip gift card.
*LPEF will reimburse the District for the cost of a substitute if one is required by your supervisor. Winners may instead choose to receive a $200 classroom grant (subject to approval of the school principal) to be used during the 2023-24 school year.